21 Mar 2012

The Beginning of a journey



Hi!

Welcome to BlossomGlam, the journey in the world of Fashion, Photography and Art with me, Sonvi.
I love fashion, enjoy photography and admire art.

Although I have been in love with fashion, illustration and photography forever, I had never seriously though of tranforming my talent and hobby into profession, but now is the time that I have started taking the steps towards my aspiration.

As first step, I have launched my first collection of silver jewellery and sharing my interest and work through the Blog.

BlossomGlam's Blog for me is to meet and to be in touch with lots of interesting and creative individuals at one place. I will not bring you fashion celebrities' news or hot fashion inside news, but surely will try to keep you interested.

I truly hope that you will like it here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your interest, Sonal loves to hear from you. your comment will be displayed after Moderation