15 Oct 2012

Caroline Issa

I just love, love, love Caroline Issa. She is on top of my list of the style icon and people I dream to be like.  But do you know what I really love about her!!,  Her gorgeous smile, and her simplicity. She is just unique.
When you come across such personality you get the confidence and the inspiration that, you can absolutely be your self and grow in the fashion industry.  (I at least always thought OMG my style is so simple, how can I work in fashion ever!) You do not need to show off and put on the clothes that are nowhere near to your self. You can be real, simple and easy.  For personality like me who loves fashion yet never would be able to understand the complexity of fashion.  Caroline Issa is true inspiration to me.

I adore her clean and chic style.  And the story of her carrier is so interesting and inspiring, how she moved from finance  to the field of her interest which is of course fashion. She is the executive fashion director of the Tank magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your interest, Sonal loves to hear from you. your comment will be displayed after Moderation